How to factory reset NOKIA 6.1 Plus? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 6.1 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 6.1 Plus? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 6.1 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 6.1 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your NOKIA 6.1 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 core will run faster.
1. Switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
2. After that prepare the Micro USB Cable connected with charger and plug this cable into your smartphone.
3. Now start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
4. When Recovery Mode appears let go of all keys.
5. In this mode scroll down to “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
6. Then select “Yes–delete all user data” by using same buttons as before.
7. At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
8. Wait until the NOKIA Welcome Panel logo pops up.
9. Good job!
NOKIA 3.4 Specification:
The Nokia 6.1 Plus delivered a smooth and consistent user experience, tackling everything we threw at it — from basic day-to-day tasks such as browsing the Web and using social media applications, to intensive workloads — without any issues. App load times were quick and UI animations were butter smooth. Games like Asphalt 9 also ran quite smoothly, with no stutters or dropped frames.
On the imaging front, the Nokia 6.1 Plus has a 16-megapixel primary camera with an aperture of f/2.0, alongside a 5-megapixel monochrome secondary camera with an aperture of f/2.4. On the front, the Nokia 6.1 Plus has a 16-megapixel fixed-focus camera with an aperture of f/2.0. There is a dual-LED flash at the back.a