How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 12 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 1200 core will run faster.
1. At the beginning, press Power key + Volume Down and select the Power off option.
2. Now connect your phone to the computer by the Type C cable and push Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
3. Let go of all buttons when the SAMSUNG logo appears and wait till the Recovery mode menu pops up.
4. Then choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
5. After that go to Factory data reset by using the same buttons as before.
6. At the end, select Reboot system now by using the Power button.
7. Well done! During this operation, all your files will be removed.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Specification:
The Samsung Galaxy A53 5G builds on the design of the Galaxy A52s 5G and incorporates some elements from the new Galaxy S22 series (Review). Its overall design looks contemporary and refreshing. The mid-frame is still made of polycarbonate but it is broader with flatter sides, similar to the Galaxy S22 devices. The rear panel retains the look of the Galaxy A52s 5G with a matte-finished polycarbonate back panel that feels smooth and premium, and also rejects fingerprints and smudges well.
The cameras on the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G are identical to what its predecessor has. The rear camera setup consists of 64-megapixel primary, 12-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel macro, and 5-megapixel depth cameras. A 32-megapixel front-facing camera is in charge of selfies. The layout of the camera app is customisable and there are plenty of shortcuts in the viewfinder.